lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009

Los chats

* Nota para los hispanohablantes: como dije, escribiría algun post en inglés - y no hay marcha atrás - así que buscarse un buen traductor online, o ¡aprended inglés! ;P

Chats are sites quite weird for me. I used to criticise chatters 'cause I had seen they spent all their time talking with someone who were probably lying to them. But when I took into account that it was the most feasible way to know somebody who would "understand" me, I was forced to change my mind and try it on.

I don't exactly remember how was the first time I entered a queer chat, nor a general-purpouse one - some years earlier. I think it was last summertime. I only wanted to know what I was going to face in it...

Well, you know what's in a gay chat: sex, sex, sex, bizarre sex and only one or two people who want small-talks, and then turn into depraved ones, looking forward to sucking your... ehm.. blood.

However, I must admit that about 90 percent of my instant messenger contacts were met by this way. Those who did want to talk about everything, no sex-searchers, were added to my super exclusive contact list. I usually talk to - opening a private conversation - ones who are aprox my age and have a good nick - atractiveness is somehow changing in time for me (when I say "me" I'm saying a special part of me).

But what I am still amazed of is the surprisingly random way I met some of my most special contacts: people who suddenly left the chatroom and I had to trace his steps, people who apparently were no very interesting and we turned to be almost kindred spirits (though I haven't told them a thing XD)...

Another matter is keeping in touch outside the chatroom, but that's another topic ;P

Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Así me gusta, que no desperdicies ni una oportunidad para pacticar para el examen :P

    ResponderEliminar